• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

customer upload design template?

Hey everyone, I'm quite new to this so any help would be greatly appreciated... My business deals with personalizing products for customers, mugs, tshirts, business cards etc... I need a site where the customer can choose what product they want, and is then prompted to upload their photo/design, which will then be emailed to me upon payment... I don't even know if this is possible with oscommerce, or if it needs a special java site or whatever? If someone can point me in the right direction for a template, fantastic, or point me to somewhere I can purchase one, or if someone could make one for me, I could pay them directly... I know some people like a task so they might see it as a challenge lol...

Thanks to anyone with helpful replies as I am opening the business in 8 days and would like my site up and running by then.

Chris

There is a Contribution (add-on) to osCommerce which does this, but I'm afraid I don't know what it is called. You'll have to go to Community --> Contributions and look (link at the top of this page).

An opening date of 8 days is completely unrealistic.

Vger

I have just found that one now yeah thanks, I seen it before, I just didnt realise it was for the customer to upload, i thought it was admin... Why is 8 days so unrealistic? the basic oscommerce site is built, it just needs this option and a few tweaks, company logo's etc

Archived