• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Category heading and description not showing HELP! PLEASE

littlephoenix

oK so i have installed allot of modules and even had a company work on some things for the site including title tags, header tags etc.

but after a year, i have just noticed that the main category description does nto show up on the live site, but when in the admin, its there, also for the <h1> tag that does nto show up either only for the main cagetory, the sub cats are all ok,

here is my site http://www.snazzycat.com

e.g this page here http://www.snazzycat.com/oscommerce/catalo...beads-c-33.html has a <h1> title and description of the page but as you can see its not there.

If anyone knows why, i would be sooo sooo happy

i am not good at programming but i am able to edit php files etc.

thanks so much

<td class="pageHeading">			
		</td>

Is blank in the page you offered. Were the "paid for" company paid for this to work? If so I'd suggest you contact them.

If not .. it's impossible for us to correct without "hands on" access.

was paid for and i contacted them and they told me that i need to pay more to get that fixed, something like $550

i just think im missing a line of code or something

I can provide with the backend access if you can fix it, IF and only IF its something simple as i dont want to take any ones time.

<td class="pageHeading">			
		</td>

Is blank in the page you offered. Were the "paid for" company paid for this to work? If so I'd suggest you contact them.

If not .. it's impossible for us to correct without "hands on" access.

was paid for and i contacted them and they told me that i need to pay more to get that fixed, something like $550

i just think im missing a line of code or something

I can provide with the backend access if you can fix it, IF and only IF its something simple as i dont want to take any ones time.

The problem most likely lies within your catalog/index.php file. I would suggest looking for three cases of pageHeading class and see if they have been commented out. In other words, look for any line of code that has the class=pageHeading and see if it has a forward slash such as // before the echo code. Remove the comments (those two forward slashes) and it should be OK.

NOTE: I'm trying to assist without actually seeing your index.php file so be sure you backup that file before you make any changes.

Hope this helped,

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Someone has removed it from your index.php file.

Since you have Header Tags installed, your index.php file should have the following:

Around line 90:

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo $category['categories_htc_title_tag']; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php  echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $category['categories_image'], $category['categories_name'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

Around line 354:

<td class="pageHeading"><?php //echo $htc['htc_title']; ?></td>

Around line 418:

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php  echo $page["pages_image"] ? tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $page["pages_image"], HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT) : tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

Your code lines may be different than mine but since you still have the class pageHeading in there, it should be easy to figure out where to add the above.

Hope this helped you out,

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

thanks so much again for the help, I tried what you told me and still nothing shows up, i even got the latest index.php file and added even more lines i was missing and still nothing,

or do i have to dump the cache within the admin or ftp to see changes?

Someone has removed it from your index.php file.

Since you have Header Tags installed, your index.php file should have the following:

Around line 90:

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo $category['categories_htc_title_tag']; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php  echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $category['categories_image'], $category['categories_name'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

Around line 354:

<td class="pageHeading"><?php //echo $htc['htc_title']; ?></td>

Around line 418:

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php  echo $page["pages_image"] ? tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $page["pages_image"], HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT) : tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

Your code lines may be different than mine but since you still have the class pageHeading in there, it should be easy to figure out where to add the above.

Hope this helped you out,

ok here is my latest index.php code, as you can see i have the links there and still not working :(

<?php

/*

$Id: index.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// the following cPath references come from application_top.php

$category_depth = 'top';

if (isset($cPath) && tep_not_null($cPath)) {

$categories_products_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

$cateqories_products = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_products_query);

if ($cateqories_products['total'] > 0) {

$category_depth = 'products'; // display products

} else {

$category_parent_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

$category_parent = tep_db_fetch_array($category_parent_query);

if ($category_parent['total'] > 0) {

$category_depth = 'nested'; // navigate through the categories

} else {

$category_depth = 'products'; // category has no products, but display the 'no products' message

}

}

}

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_DEFAULT);

// end seo_metatags

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<!--<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php //echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php //echo $page_title . ' , ' . strip_tags(TITLE, ""); ?></title> !-->

<?php

// BOF: Header Tag Controller v2.6.0

if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');

} else {

?>

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<?php

}

// EOF: Header Tag Controller v2.6.0

?>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript"><!--

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res

izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le

ft=150')

}

//--></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<tr>

<!-- body_text //-->

<?php if (($cache_id = indianelite_start_cache(str_replace(DIR_FS_CATALOG,'',__FILE__),$_GET))!==false) { ?>

<?php

//SEF BEGIN

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])){

?>

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php

if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {

?>

<tr>

<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<tr>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];

}

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"> <?php

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"> <script language="javascript"><!--

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

</noscript> </td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_array = array();

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {

$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];

} else {

$selected_attribute = false;

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"></td>

<?php

}

?>

</table>

<?php

}

?> </td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td> <?php

if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {

echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);

} else {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);

}

}

?> </td>

</tr>

</table>

</form></td>

<?php

} else {

//SEF END

?> <?php

if ($category_depth == 'nested') {

$category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, cd.categories_htc_title_tag, cd.categories_htc_description from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);

?>

<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading">

<?php

if ( (ALLOW_CATEGORY_DESCRIPTIONS == 'true') && (tep_not_null($category['categories_heading_title'])) ) {

echo $category['categories_heading_title'];

} else {

echo HEADING_TITLE;

}

?>

</td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $category['categories_image'], $category['categories_name'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php if ( (ALLOW_CATEGORY_DESCRIPTIONS == 'true') && (tep_not_null($category['categories_description'])) ) { ?>

<tr>

<td align="left" colspan="2" class="category_desc"><?php echo $category['categories_description']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php } ?>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<tr> <?php

if (isset($cPath) && strpos('_', $cPath)) {

// check to see if there are deeper categories within the current category

$category_links = array_reverse($cPath_array);

for($i=0, $n=sizeof($category_links); $i<$n; $i++) {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);

if ($categories['total'] < 1) {

// do nothing, go through the loop

} else {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");

break; // we've found the deepest category the customer is in

}

}

} else {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");

}

$number_of_categories = tep_db_num_rows($categories_query);

$rows = 0;

while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {

$rows++;

$cPath_new = tep_get_path($categories['categories_id']);

$width = (int)(100 / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) . '%';

echo ' <td align="center" class="smallText" width="' . $width . '" valign="top"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_image'], $categories['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH, SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</a></td>' . "\n";

if ((($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) == floor($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW)) && ($rows != $number_of_categories)) {

echo ' </tr>' . "\n";

echo ' <tr>' . "\n";

}

}

// needed for the new products module shown below

$new_products_category_id = $current_category_id;

?> </tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<?php

} elseif ($category_depth == 'products' || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {

// create column list

//sort order

$define_list = array('PRODUCT_LIST_SORT_ORDER' => PRODUCT_LIST_SORT_ORDER,

'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL' => PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL,

//end sort order

'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME' => PRODUCT_LIST_NAME,

'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER' => PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER,

'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE' => PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE,

'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY' => PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY,

'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT' => PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT,

'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE' => PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE,

'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW' => PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW);

asort($define_list);

$column_list = array();

reset($define_list);

while (list($key, $value) = each($define_list)) {

if ($value > 0) $column_list[] = $key;

}

$select_column_list = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {

switch ($column_list[$i]) {

//sort order

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_SORT_ORDER':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_sort_order, ';

break;

//end sort order

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_model, ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':

$select_column_list .= 'pd.products_name, ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':

$select_column_list .= 'm.manufacturers_name, ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_quantity, ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_image, ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_weight, ';

break;

}

}

// show the products of a specified manufacturer

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {

// We are asked to show only a specific category

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";

} else {

// We show them all

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";

}

} else {

// show the products in a given categorie

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {

// We are asked to show only specific catgeory

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";

} else {

// We show them all

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";

}

}

if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (!ereg('[1-8][ad]', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0, 1) > sizeof($column_list)) ) {

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {

//sort order

if ($column_list[$i] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_SORT_ORDER') {

$HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'] = $i+1 . 'a';

$listing_sql .= " order by p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name";

break;

}

elseif ($column_list[$i] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME' && PRODUCT_LIST_SORT_ORDER==0) {

$HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'] = $i+1 . 'a';

$listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";

//end sort order

break;

}

}

} else {

$sort_col = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0 , 1);

$sort_order = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 1);

$listing_sql .= ' order by ';

switch ($column_list[$sort_col-1]) {

//sort order

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_SORT_ORDER':

$listing_sql .= "p.products_sort_order , pd.products_name " . ($sort_order == 'a' ? 'asc' : '');

break;

//end sort order

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':

$listing_sql .= "p.products_model " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':

$listing_sql .= "pd.products_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '');

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':

$listing_sql .= "m.manufacturers_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':

$listing_sql .= "p.products_quantity " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':

$listing_sql .= "pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':

$listing_sql .= "p.products_weight " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':

$listing_sql .= "final_price " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

}

}

// Get the category name and description

$category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, cd.categories_heading_title, cd.categories_description, c.categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

$category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<?php

if ( (ALLOW_CATEGORY_DESCRIPTIONS == 'true') && (tep_not_null($category['categories_heading_title'])) ) {

echo $category['categories_heading_title'];

} else {

echo HEADING_TITLE;

}

?>

</td>

<?php

// optional Product List Filter

if (PRODUCT_LIST_FILTER > 0) {

$filterlist_sql = "select distinct c.categories_id as id, cd.categories_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and p2c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' order by cd.categories_name";

} else {

$filterlist_sql= "select distinct m.manufacturers_id as id, m.manufacturers_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by m.manufacturers_name";

}

$filterlist_query = tep_db_query($filterlist_sql);

if (tep_db_num_rows($filterlist_query) > 1) {

echo ' <td align="center" class="main">' . tep_draw_form('filter', FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'get') . TEXT_SHOW . ' ';

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('manufacturers_id', $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']);

$options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_CATEGORIES));

} else {

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('cPath', $cPath);

$options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_MANUFACTURERS));

}

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('sort', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort']);

while ($filterlist = tep_db_fetch_array($filterlist_query)) {

$options[] = array('id' => $filterlist['id'], 'text' => $filterlist['name']);

}

echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('filter_id', $options, (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] : ''), 'onchange="this.form.submit()"');

echo '</form></td>' . "\n";

}

}

// Get the right image for the top-right

$image = DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_list.gif';

$image = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_image from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");

$image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);

$image = $image['manufacturers_image'];

} elseif ($current_category_id) {

$image = tep_db_query("select categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

$image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);

$image = $image['categories_image'];

}

?>

<td align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $image, $category['categories_htc_title_tag'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php if (tep_not_null($htc['htc_description'])) { ?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><h2><?php echo $htc['htc_description']; ?></h2></td>

</tr>

<?php } ?>

<?php if ( (ALLOW_CATEGORY_DESCRIPTIONS == 'true') && (tep_not_null($category['categories_description'])) ) { ?>

<tr>

<td align="left" colspan="2" class="category_desc"><?php echo $category['categories_description']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php } ?>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<?php

} else { // default page

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']))

$db_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_htc_title_tag as htc_title, manufacturers_htc_description as htc_description from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO . " where languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");

else

$db_query = tep_db_query("select categories_htc_title_tag as htc_title, categories_htc_description as htc_description from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$htc = tep_db_fetch_array($db_query);

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_default.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_customer_greeting(); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_MAIN; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS);

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<?php

}

?> <?php

//SEF BEGIN

}

//SEF END

?>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<?php indianelite_stop_cache($cache_id); } ?>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>