• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do i find out?

Yizi

Hello,

I'm pretty new to this e-commerce and especially this forum, I like to know if you guys can help me find out if this website bellow is a custom design or is a ready made template for osCommerce. I also like to know if there are template very similar to this paid or free which are elegant and simple.

http://www.hazorfim.com

Thanks,

Yizi

Hello,

I'm pretty new to this e-commerce and especially this forum, I like to know if you guys can help me find out if this website bellow is a custom design or is a ready made template for osCommerce. I also like to know if there are template very similar to this paid or free which are elegant and simple.

http://www.hazorfim.com

Thanks,

Yizi

It looks like a custom design, very simple to duplicate, has quite a few layout issues though. You can browse the contributions section under templates and find quite a few designs.

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

Can you provide a link to that section or if you have a spesific link to a design that will help as well!

You must be pulling our legs whan you ask for a link to the contributions section.

I didn't mean to offend you Yizi, however.........MOST EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about OSC can be found on this forum. With a little bit of searching, you will find answers to even the most complicated issues.

However, in your case. Because you have chosen to buy a template version of OSC it is usually best to contact the template provider for support. Most template creators use custom code during the template creation process that makes for additions by newer OSC (PHP) users very difficult.

If you search the forums you will find out what I mean by VAMPIRES on the site, just in case your curious.

Chris

ps. Web Development IS my life. Welcome to my reality. :D

Not really just asking for help, I'm new here thats all.

At the top of the page is a red tab called community. If you plcae the mouse cursor on it a menu drops down. You will see a menu item called contributions. I wonder where that may lead?

The other tabs and menu items lead to a wealth of information.

Archived