• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

URGENT ADVICE REQUIRED PLEASE

I am in the middle of designing a online courier service and i have the scrip that adds a quote but i need to find away where by once the info has been entered the customer would hit quote and then the price would appear...

I have been looking for a scrip in java but with out any luck has any 1 got any idears on how i can achive this...

Ok I have found a scrip that will do what i have asked?

but i am still stuck as it requires me to right a sql file which i know nothink about at all so i am going to try if i can get some advice first....

I need a sql where by i will have a table that will have lets say length 10cm x width 100cm x hight 300cm weight 15 kgs cost to send £5.99 can one please tell me how do i write this so that it can be read from the db....

regards

Ian

Ian

There is a file that "creates" the db and populates it with data in the osc download. Try having a look at that.

You can also go to www.w3schools.com and go to the sql section.

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Archived