• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

urgent please! site is live

paypal orders not logged in system, i edited some files and i dont remember which or where and now no paypal orders are being logged at all, not even customers that return to the site!

please help!

what files should i look at to fix any possible edits i may have done that are causing this problem?

I can bet you that you are using the PayPal standard contribution? Problems & how to fix described in several topics on this forum, do the search & good luck.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

;)

I can bet you that you are using the PayPal standard contribution? Problems & how to fix described in several topics on this forum, do the search & good luck.

I am using PayPal Standard and I can see customer orders under that category: Customers/Orders

Sorry??

Are you '123543' , if so why multiple log ins?

If not why the post?

:huh:

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Archived