• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

mysql problem

yoyoman

i am trying to install the nochex contribution alonside paypal and i am getting a prolem loading the mysql query.. this is the error i get .. anyone know how i can correct this plz

MySQL ERROR:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ';CREATE TABLE `nochex_apc_transactions` (  `transaction_id` int(11) unsigned NOT' at line 1

QUERY:

/*Nochex APC Payment Module (v0.1.1) for osCommerceFile generated by SQLyog Enterprise v4.07**********************************************************************//*Table structure for table `nochex_apc_transactions` */drop table if exists `nochex_apc_transactions`;CREATE TABLE `nochex_apc_transactions` (  `transaction_id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,  `nc_transaction_id` varchar(30) default '0',  `nc_to_email` varchar(255) default '0',  `nc_from_email` varchar(255) default '0',  `nc_transaction_date` varchar(100) default '0',  `nc_order_id` int(11) unsigned default '0',  `nc_amount` decimal(15,2) default '0.00',  `nc_security_key` varchar(255) default '0',  `nc_status` varchar(15) default '0',  `nochex_response` varchar(255) default '0',  `record_updated` varchar(100) default '0',  PRIMARY KEY  (`transaction_id`));/******************************************************************** DO NOT APPLY THE FOLLOWING TWO INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THIS  MODULE OR THE NOCHEX_APC COMMUNITY MODULE INSTALLED. YOU WILL END UP  WITH TWO LOTS OF EACH ORDER STATUS. ********************************************************************//*Table data for table `orders_status` */INSERT INTO `orders_status` VALUES (50000, 1, 'Nochex Processing');INSERT INTO `orders_status` VALUES (50001, 1, 'Nochex Authorised')

newline?

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

i am trying to install the nochex contribution alonside paypal and i am getting a prolem loading the mysql query.. this is the error i get .. anyone know how i can correct this plz

if you're copying the entire contents of that file and simply pasting them into phpmyadmin as an sql statement, then that's your problem. mysql uses a '#' to denote comments -- as in 'everything after the # on the line is ignored.' so the /* comment */ is part of your problem i think.

you will need to copy the individual sql statements and paste those into phpmyadmin. each sql statement is ended with the semicolon. so look for the "drop table...;" and "create table ...;" and "insert into....;" as individual sql statements.

I beleive this is acutally a double post and the OP has solved his problem in a different thread without the courtesy to note such here

I beleive this is acutally a double post and the OP has solved his problem in a different thread without the courtesy to note such here

I hate that behaviour, Banned from view.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Archived