• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

stuck again :(

kiwijoyce

Installation of osc says Finished ! Then I can press a button called "catalog" and one called "administration tool" but when I press any of those 2 I get a "404 Error" how do I continue setting up my site with this template ? Have I missed filed that need to be uploaded ??

Installation of osc says Finished ! Then I can press a button called "catalog" and one called "administration tool" but when I press any of those 2 I get a "404 Error" how do I continue setting up my site with this template ? Have I missed filed that need to be uploaded ??

which template?

which template?

I bought template nr. 18336

maybe i forgot to put all the necessary files into the server using the Smart FTP client, but I thougth I did what was asked.

If you could help that would be great !

I bought template nr. 18336

maybe i forgot to put all the necessary files into the server using the Smart FTP client, but I thougth I did what was asked.

If you could help that would be great !

**bump**

Done that, and waiting........

You will probably have a long wait. Why not download the osc from the blue solutions tab at the top of the page, then downloads.

You will probably have a long wait. Why not download the osc from the blue solutions tab at the top of the page, then downloads.

Thanks Leslie, you are right, I am still waiting. But I am trying to adjust a few settings and I am a little step further ahead (allthough not completely yet) You think it would be fatser and easire to download asc here ( is that a basic osc) and then upload my template onto that, is that what you mean ? I'll keep that in mind if I do not manage to get ahead. Thanks again :)

Commercial templates like the one you have purchased come as a complete file set, with their own install - so there's no point in installing the default osCommerce and then installing the template.

Vger

Commercial templates like the one you have purchased come as a complete file set, with their own install - so there's no point in installing the default osCommerce and then installing the template.

Vger

Guys, I've done it ! My basic template is up !! Now onto the editing and personalisation .......:)

Archived