• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Is there another contribution besides the gift_certificate_module_0.64

johnduo0007

there is one called CCGV (coupon code gift voucher) which lets you not only set up coupon codes for customers to use, but also a full gift voucher contribution..i like it.

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

there is one called CCGV (coupon code gift voucher) which lets you not only set up coupon codes for customers to use, but also a full gift voucher contribution..i like it.

I just went to check it out but I saw two of them, which one do you have:

Credit Class & Gift Voucher

Gift Voucher (GV) and Discount Coupons (DC) for RC1, RC2, RC2a

I don't know what the credit class is LOL!

the first one CCGV credit class and gift voucher. i think the credit class means coupon code (weird that they didnt just use that because thats what i THOUGHT it meant) btu that is what i have

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

the first one CCGV credit class and gift voucher. i think the credit class means coupon code (weird that they didnt just use that because thats what i THOUGHT it meant) btu that is what i have

Okay, thanks alot for your help, I'll try to install it now.

Hi lindsayanng, I installed the CCGV but I don't know how to add a gift voucher. I created a coupon in my admin but it does not show up on my website. How can customers purchase a gift card? I don't know how to add it.

You have to add it as a product. You have to name the image gift_1, gift_2 or whatever. The image must be named gift_ (If I remember rightly, it should state this in the instructions) It will also be a downloadable product.

Archived