• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

replacating site(s)

Hi there,

I'm new to osCommerce so I'm not sure if this has ever been addressed or not. Doing a search showed me zilch on this particular take.

We have a site where we plan to sell garage sale items and the like, but what I would like to do is to offer other people an identical site like my own with their own products. I want it on MY server, preferrably in a sub folder with my logo, ability to place ads, etc, but they use their own items, products or what have you.... Somewhat similar to eBay stores or maybe more like an auctiva store if it's possible.

Does anyone know of such an add on, contrib, extension or whatever? Sorry if this is a repeat question, but I have not located anything along this line yet..

Thanks in advanced..

OTYScom

i believe some people here have done the same, but instead of them having their own storefronts, they would be able to list their own items.. more like the basic ebay sellers, but the ebay stores.. not saying it CANT be done though

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

Archived