• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multiple Merchant osCommerce

HRajendra

Hi All,

I am little new to osCommerce world.

I am working on a plan to implement a multiple vendor site. I have the merchant/vendors spread in many locations and they maintain their inventory separately. I am planning to have a home page that allows the users to select the area and vendor. After selecting the vendor the osCommerce needs to be customized to display the items belonging to that vendor only. Hence every item in the site can has to be assosiated with a vendor and this item should be shown whenever related vendor is selected. Please advice me if this needs a major change in osCommerce or can I tweak something to get this solution.

Thanks for your time.....

- Raj

Hi All,

I am little new to osCommerce world.

I am working on a plan to implement a multiple vendor site. I have the merchant/vendors spread in many locations and they maintain their inventory separately. I am planning to have a home page that allows the users to select the area and vendor. After selecting the vendor the osCommerce needs to be customized to display the items belonging to that vendor only. Hence every item in the site can has to be assosiated with a vendor and this item should be shown whenever related vendor is selected. Please advice me if this needs a major change in osCommerce or can I tweak something to get this solution.

Thanks for your time.....

- Raj

have a look at the Multi-Stores multiple shop system in the contributions section

have a look at the Multi-Stores multiple shop system in the contributions section

Thanks Nick

I did try using this Add on, but it wasnt working for me.

I followed the exact steps given in the install.html, with osC 2.2, Mysql 5.0. I updated the database and replaced the actual files with the files in Add on.

I was able to get the user section but the Admin section is not working. is there anything that I need to do apart from these?

is anyone using this Add on?

Thank you,

You could set up a shop per supplier if you can't get the contribution to work.

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Archived