• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

:failed to open stream:

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this error.

I have had the website for over a year now but still learning a lot about oscommerce.

I am getting this error on all my pages of my site now after installing paypal standard 1_0.

Im not sure what happened and not sure how to fix it.

The website is http://www.surveyorsplace.com

The error is: Warning: file(includes/spiders.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in c:\Websites\surveyorsplace209\surveyorsplace.com\oscommerce\includes\application_top.php on line 182

If i left out any information you need, please let me know and i will get it to you.

Thanks for your help!

Brian

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this error.

I have had the website for over a year now but still learning a lot about oscommerce.

I am getting this error on all my pages of my site now after installing paypal standard 1_0.

Im not sure what happened and not sure how to fix it.

The website is http://www.surveyorsplace.com

The error is: Warning: file(includes/spiders.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in c:\Websites\surveyorsplace209\surveyorsplace.com\oscommerce\includes\application_top.php on line 182

If i left out any information you need, please let me know and i will get it to you.

Thanks for your help!

I found that in my admin under sessions i had prevent spider sessions to true. changing this to false fixed the problem.

Thought this may help someone with the same problem.

My new problem is when you choose payment method and click continue, it gives this error. Warning: readfile(c:/websites/surveyorsplace209/surveyorsplace.com//oscommerce/checkout_confirmation.php) [function.readfile]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in c:\Websites\surveyorsplace209\surveyorsplace.com\oscommerce\admin\file_manager.php on line 69

If anyone can help with this problem that would be great.

It was working fine untill i removed express checkout because i didn't need it anymore.

Was just going to use paypal standard.

Brian

Archived