• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can't get price to display despite Switch To Default Language Currency = true

incka

Hi. I'm a total n00b with this software as of yet, and thus can't get the price to display.

I've set the default currency to UK£ and removed all other currencies and set it as 1.0000000 (forgot how many 0s).

I've set Switch To Default Language Currency = true

I've set sales tax at 17.5%

I've deleted all sample products and added one for gross 69.95 (no currency symbol). The auto-netting thing worked out it correctly before sales tax.

Then I clicked preview. Price displays in correct currency how I've set it to (with sales tax included) at £69.95.

I then click update.

I then go to frontend of site into the relevant category.

But price is displayed as 0.

What am I doing wrong?

Apologies again for being a newbie. It's quite embarrasing to post this but after an hour or so of fiddling (in which I did managed to get the price to display on the preview page) I can't work it out.

Hi. I'm a total n00b with this software as of yet, and thus can't get the price to display.

I've set the default currency to UK£ and removed all other currencies and set it as 1.0000000 (forgot how many 0s).

I've set Switch To Default Language Currency = true

I've set sales tax at 17.5%

I've deleted all sample products and added one for gross 69.95 (no currency symbol). The auto-netting thing worked out it correctly before sales tax.

Then I clicked preview. Price displays in correct currency how I've set it to (with sales tax included) at £69.95.

I then click update.

I then go to frontend of site into the relevant category.

But price is displayed as 0.

What am I doing wrong?

Apologies again for being a newbie. It's quite embarrasing to post this but after an hour or so of fiddling (in which I did managed to get the price to display on the preview page) I can't work it out.

Look here.

And you may find these helpful:

UK-Based osCommerce 2.2 http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2816

& Pull down UK county list http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5889

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

The links are good, there seems to be problems with the contrib section at the moment, looks like someone is messing with htaccess, strange!!

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

The links are good, there seems to be problems with the contrib section at the moment, looks like someone is messing with htaccess, strange!!

The links are ok now.

Archived