• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

confusing background color problem

missisipsi

http://www.misscosmic.com/catalog

Please look the above url to understand what I otherwise have a difficulty to explain.

I made the shop in general a bit less wide, just because I like it that way. So the left and right are white because I put the back ground color in the index to white. In the style.css it is also white.

If I make the background white in the other pages also the background of the tables get white. You can see if you go to products.

I just want the leftcolumn, rightcolmn and the main column in the middel white. Outside the shop white. What i the best way to do?

http://www.misscosmic.com/catalog

Please look the above url to understand what I otherwise have a difficulty to explain.

I made the shop in general a bit less wide, just because I like it that way. So the left and right are white because I put the back ground color in the index to white. In the style.css it is also white.

If I make the background white in the other pages also the background of the tables get white. You can see if you go to products.

I just want the leftcolumn, rightcolmn and the main column in the middel white. Outside the shop white. What i the best way to do?

Hi Miss,

What you need to do there is open the relevant pages and set their background to the colour you want. The mess around with your CSS until you have what you want.

HTH

Cheers

Dizzy

I'm not sure I understand you because you say you want the left column and right column and center white!

Well here is what you have.

The green color is #567407

here is where you make those changes.

Stylesheet

.infoBox {

background: #567407;

}

.infoBoxContents {

font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;

font-size: 12px;

text-align: left;

}

.infoBoxNotice {

}

.infoBoxNoticeContents {

font-size: 10px;

}

TD.infoBoxHeading {

font-size: 12px;

font-weight: bold;

color: #ffffff;

text-align: left;

padding-left: 7px;

padding-top: 5px;

}

Then you made this change in your index.php to turn your table that holds your index table which makes your whole center green

<!-- body //-->

<table width="80%" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#567407">

<tr>

So decide which parts you want white and change the

to

#ffffff

Archived