• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Quantity

I am using osc Ms 2.2.

When users select category of products, they got directed to product_info.php. This page has the product description, product images etc. At bottom of page, it also has 'Add Qty to Cart:' with text box to fill in quantity. By default, the text box quantity is 1. However, when users click 'add to cart', the quantity becomes 2 in shopping_cart.php. Is the problem lies with the 'Add Qty to Cart:' text box? If so, how do I remove it from the product page? This is causing problem.. Thanks.

I am using osc Ms 2.2.

When users select category of products, they got directed to product_info.php. This page has the product description, product images etc. At bottom of page, it also has 'Add Qty to Cart:' with text box to fill in quantity. By default, the text box quantity is 1. However, when users click 'add to cart', the quantity becomes 2 in shopping_cart.php. Is the problem lies with the 'Add Qty to Cart:' text box? If so, how do I remove it from the product page? This is causing problem.. Thanks.

The product_info.php page does not have a quantity box by default, so you have modified, undo your mod & all should be fine.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Hi there,

I`ve got a little problem with the quantity box on my page. If you add the product to your cart,

it`ll get the products_id for the quantity and you`ll get 28 instead of 1!!!

I inserted the box by the following article!

Here you can see my problem! Just by a Skyline and move forward to your shopping cart!

The products_id of the Skyline is 28 and so it`s the quantity in your cart...

Maybe someone can help me with this. Thanks a lot!

Folienqueen!

Archived