• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Odd Occurances

Skinforlife

Hi Everyone,

I'm having a bit of an issue with my site's oscommerce store. When browsing the store, there will be random categories that simply do not show up - as in you click on a category and the page goes all white. When you hit refresh however, the page appears correctly. Is this something with oscommerce or an error on my individual computer? A colleague of mine has found similar errors on the store. For reference, the store's URL is skinforlife.com/store if you need to take a browse through to help me make a diagnosis.

Thanks so much,

Jason

Skin For Life

You have errors on your index.php, you need to clean that up, I noted on getting a 'blank' page that what had shown ended with pixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gif<td class="infoB

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Hi Sam,

Thanks so much for your input. However, I am semi-new to this whole world of php and consequently was not able to find any errors in the index.php on my os commerce store. I looked throughout that file, the footer, and the view source when I get that error and could not find anything.

I'd appreciate any other help you can provide or guidance to help me not only fix the problem but learn more about my store and php in general.

Thanks again!!!

Jason

• 2 weeks later...

Archived