• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

error when viewing categories

kim4true

I am seeing the following error. (see: https://www.hildaleenterprises.com/shop/cat...x.php?cPath=30) whenever I attempt to view the products in a given category for the site. It is possible to see the details for individual products, but not the category.

I believe the problems started when the webhost shifted us to a new server, but can't be sure. The site has apparently been down for a while, and the client was unaware.

Please help.

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '30'

[TEP STOP]

common issue, did you search??

due to your server upgrading to php5 or MySQL5

Update your version with the required php5/mysql5 code snippets

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

common issue, did you search??

due to your server upgrading to php5 or MySQL5

Update your version with the required php5/mysql5 code snippets

Sorry, Sam, I'm a designer with no developer at the moment. I did attempt to search, but obviously I did not search the right keywords! I know just enough to be dangerous to any and all scripts under my care...

Sorry, Sam, I'm a designer with no developer at the moment. I did attempt to search, but obviously I did not search the right keywords! I know just enough to be dangerous to any and all scripts under my care...

It looks like you've fixed your issue ... good stuff :)

It looks like you've fixed your issue ... good stuff :)

Unfortunately, no - I have not fixed my issue. All I have done so far is correct the server name in the config file. And that has broken the link to the store entirely.

Unfortunately, no - I have not fixed my issue. All I have done so far is correct the server name in the config file. And that has broken the link to the store entirely.

Still searching for the appropriate php5/mysql5 code snippets (as Sam suggested). I have yet to find where to make those changes.

download RC2 of osc it has an upgrade.html chek MySQL 5.0 Strict Mode compatibility updates in it.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Archived