• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Location of the images of my products issue

sormui

All my images of the products are stored in "htdocs\wonderfil\catalog\images\<category>\" folders. When I try to add a new product to catalog and I put the path for "Product Image" then preview -> save. However, I find that the duplicated image is saved to another location ( one level up - "htdocs\wonderfil\catalog\images\" ). Also the value of "Product Image" is also changed. Does anyone know why it is so weird? I really want to save the images in a category folder under "images" folder. Is there a way to do it? Thanks in advance!!!

In categories.php

case 'new_product_preview':
// copy image only if modified
	$products_image = new upload('products_image');
	$products_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

thats why

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

In categories.php

case 'new_product_preview':
// copy image only if modified
	$products_image = new upload('products_image');
	$products_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

thats why

Hi Sam, how can I modify the codes to ensure that all the product images are stored in "htdocs\wonderfil\catalog\images\<category>\" folders? Thanks!

check what the class is doing exactly, but as the info page puts DIR_WS_IMAGES first you must add the category to the image name. get that with as sql query.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

check what the class is doing exactly, but as the info page puts DIR_WS_IMAGES first you must add the category to the image name. get that with as sql query.

I could update the value of the product_image in database. But I dont' want to update all the product images in database. Is there another way to update the path of the product images? Thank you!

you could modify product_info etc

tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_name'].'/'. $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="10" vspace="5"')

Sam

Contributions:

you could modify product_info etc

tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_name'].'/'. $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="10" vspace="5"')

Sorry, Sam! It still doesn't work to me. Do you know if there is a contribution for this?

Archived