• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Logo wont show

wergolf.net

Hello, I am sure this will be a simple problem hopefully, I have uploaded a new file with my logo on it (from xara style 3d text only) to images file then inserted in images file and logo doesnt come up just file name, viewed file in browser mode in xara and comes up fine file is saved as png file. Would some be so kind to help. Thank you

Hello, I am sure this will be a simple problem hopefully, I have uploaded a new file with my logo on it (from xara style 3d text only) to images file then inserted in images file and logo doesnt come up just file name, viewed file in browser mode in xara and comes up fine file is saved as png file. Would some be so kind to help. Thank you

There are a couple of ways of doing this. Let's try this one, ind directory /INCLUDES and the file "header.php" then change the file name (i.e. store_logo.php) to your file name. If you have FTP the logo to your /IMAGE directory you should be good to go. Check to ensure the size is reasonable (i.e. 100 X 400) or less should work just fine.

There are a couple of ways of doing this. Let's try this one, ind directory /INCLUDES and the file "header.php" then change the file name (i.e. store_logo.php) to your file name. If you have FTP the logo to your /IMAGE directory you should be good to go. Check to ensure the size is reasonable (i.e. 100 X 400) or less should work just fine.

Thank you for your response, that is exactly what I did, I even made the size smaller, and only thing that shows on site is file name and red x

Archived