• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Not Receiving Copy Sales Email

Measha06

Can anybody help? I am not receiving a copy email for any orders placed on one of my websites. I have completed the email address for this to happen but nothing arrives. I am doubtful the customers get an email either as when I login and look at the order details there are all red crosses under customer notofication. I cannot see any differences between this site and other sites configuration that I have but it is only this site that doesnt send out the notifications.

Why is this happening?

regards and waiting in anticipation.

Liz

Liz

A very appreciative member still attempting to climb the steep learning curve!

Can anybody help? I am not receiving a copy email for any orders placed on one of my websites. I have completed the email address for this to happen but nothing arrives. I am doubtful the customers get an email either as when I login and look at the order details there are all red crosses under customer notofication. I cannot see any differences between this site and other sites configuration that I have but it is only this site that doesnt send out the notifications.

Why is this happening?

regards and waiting in anticipation.

Liz

Hi Liz,

if you are using a Windows server you need to change the sendmail to SMTP in admin / configuration / email.

Nic

Sometimes you're the dog and sometimes the lamp post

[/url]

My Contributions

Hi Liz,

if you are using a Windows server you need to change the sendmail to SMTP in admin / configuration / email.

Nic

how would i recieve them otherwise if i were using a linux server?

thanks in advance

SPACE FOR RENT!

Archived