• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Any Ideas about what i need to do to fix

DaveDad

I'm trying to figure out what i did to cause this. Can anybody tell by the error what shipping module I should re-install to repair?

thanks,

Dave

Warning: include(/home2/heckacoo/public_html//includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/uspsModified.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/heckacoo/public_html/admin/modules.php on line 128

/home2/heckacoo/public_html//includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/uspsModified.php

missing uspsModified.php file in /home2/heckacoo/public_html//includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/ folder, simply re-upload language file for your contribution.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

I must of thought i looked there a million times for it. that was it though. Now my error looks like this

Fatal error: Class 'osC_Shipping' not found in /home2/heckacoo/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/uspsModified.php on line 15

Help?

thanks everybody,

Dave

I must of thought i looked there a million times for it. that was it though. Now my error looks like this

Fatal error: Class 'osC_Shipping' not found in /home2/heckacoo/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/uspsModified.php on line 15

Help?

thanks everybody,

Dave

It says line 15, line 15 says something, what is it?

here's lin 10 thru 20. you can see line 15 is the one that starts with class

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify

it under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2 (1991)

as published by the Free Software Foundation.

*/

class osC_Shipping_uspsModified extends osC_Shipping {

var $icon, $countries;

var $_title,

$_code = 'uspsModified',

$_status = false,

$_sort_order;

here's lin 10 thru 20. you can see line 15 is the one that starts with class

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify

it under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2 (1991)

as published by the Free Software Foundation.

*/

class osC_Shipping_uspsModified extends osC_Shipping {

var $icon, $countries;

var $_title,

$_code = 'uspsModified',

$_status = false,

$_sort_order;

My guess is that it finds osC_Shipping_uspsModified when it is looking for osC_Shipping, so the other file needs to have its class changed to osC_Shipping_uspsModified

My guess is that it finds osC_Shipping_uspsModified when it is looking for osC_Shipping, so the other file needs to have its class changed to osC_Shipping_uspsModified

thanks for yor your quick replies. So the last question is, what is the name of the other file that need to have its class changed? any ideas?

thanks again,

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

hurray! I Finally figured this out. I had downloaded and copied the following files into my site

USPS_Modified_v1.0.zip

once I deleted all files associated to this zip file, all was well again. Hooray!

By the way. i backed up right afterwards.

thanks everybody!

Dave

Archived