• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

session_start warnings

markfinstro

I'm getting the following warnings on my home page after updating to the new RC2a

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/multifun/public_html/includes/configure.php:48) in /home/multifun/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/multifun/public_html/includes/configure.php:48) in /home/multifun/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

I've created a directory in the admin section for sessions, and set the full path to the directory, however this has not solved the problem.

Anyone have any ideas?

site address is www.multifunctiontester.com

the main problem on your website is:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method currencies::display_price() in /home/multifun/public_html/includes/boxes/whats_new.php on line 31

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

few more errors:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/multifun/public_html/includes/configure.php:48) in /home/multifun/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /home/multifun/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 313

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

I've got the errors, but any ideas what is causing them?

I've checked the lines on the pages, but cannot see anything untoward - ie coding errors. A comparison to the original install files shows they are exactly alike, so my guess is it's a file that's being called into play. Amy ideas what files I should be looking at?

How did you edit your files?

This is often due to whitespace at start/end of file, created when editing file or by some 'bad' editors. The inbuilt editor in filemanager can cause this, edit your files with a proper text editor, such as

html-kit. http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce/Common_Problems/15

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Archived