• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

LOST IN THE SAUCE.

HARDNOX

OK THIS GUY WAS PAYED TO PUT ARE CLOTHING LINE UP. AND HE IS ALL THE WAY IN GERMANY AND I IN THE US. OK SO WE PAY THIS MAN TO SET US UP HERE ON osCOMMERCE HE DID HIS THING THIN JUST DROPED OUT ON US :angry: . AND MY BOSS IS ASKING ME TO PICK IT UP AND WORK WITH IT AND GOD KNOWS I'M TRYING PUT I JUST CAN'T GET IT :huh: I PUT UP SOME NEW SHIRTS AND I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL GOOD TILL I WENT BACK IN TO LOOK AT IT AS IF I WAS GOING TO PAY FOR ONE AND THERE IS NO SIZE ATTRIBUTES (!) I TRYED EVERYTHING I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. MATTER OF A FACT DOSE ANYONE WHAT TO TAKE THE STORE OVER AND RUN IT FOR ME :D IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLZ PLZ PLZ LET ME KNOW. I AM SO LOST I HAVE ALL THIS PAPER ALL OVER MY DESK WHERE I LOOKED UP STUFF TO HELP ME AND PRINTED IT ALL OUT I CAN'T EVEN SEE MY DESK ANYMORE. SORRY TO TAKE UP SO MUCH OF YOUR TIME BUT I JUST NEED SOME HELP RIGHT ABOUT NOW.

THANKS SO MUCH :wacko: ,

TONDA @

HARDNOX CLOTHING

well, a link to your site would be a good start

then telling us EXACTLY how you set up the attributes before you put the product in would be good.. are you even setting them up or did you just expect them to appear?

the more info you can give the better

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

Hey Lindsay,

Thanks so much for even seeing I need help over here.

I did not set any thing up. The man we payed said he set every thing up for us. And he did put up our first line of clothing. But now we have new prints I just put the shirts up just thinking that the size would just go up like on the other shirts. But it's not there.

1. I clicked on Catalog

2. Products Attributes................

Sort Order Action

Baby Sizes 0

Color 0

Memory 0

Model 0

Short or Long Sleeve 0

Size 0

size options 0

Version 0

View Type: Radiobox

As you can see there is notting there. But I can't get how is it there on the first ones he put up now there is notting.

I just don't know what to do from here.

3. I go to insert and there is no place for me to put anything in. It's just blank. 3 flags w/box, a box comes up with pulldown, radiobox,checkbox,only text. And one lil box w/ sort order is all there.

4. I try to put in the sizes I need in all of them notting happens.

I know little about osCommerce. I'm good at myspace, microsoft, godaddy, but i know notting about this.

If you can just let me know what I must do to put the sizes up on the 4 new shirts I will try my best and leve yall alone.

Thanks so much,

Tonda

here you go..

this will tell you how to add an attribute to your product

Product Attributes Documentation

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

Archived