• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

problem accessing products on oscommerce

dsmdude

for some reason without me changing anything on the site (from what I can remember)

I came upon this issue that after I click on a category-subcategory... it comes up to a weird error, where most of the site is not shown, and it shows [TEP STOP]

what could the issue be?

the only thing that I changed was the permissions in

oscommerce/includes/configure.php to 4 4 4

Again, out of nowhere, my site came up with a pink warning saying that it is writeable, change permissions

please look at my site:

www.maddsm.com/mkportal/modules/oscommerce

siteissue.gif

error log:

[25-Jul-2008 02:05:38] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613//usr/lib/php/suhosin/suhosin.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613//usr/lib/php/suhosin/suhosin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

[25-Jul-2008 02:05:43] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613//usr/lib/php/suhosin/suhosin.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613//usr/lib/php/suhosin/suhosin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

[25-Jul-2008 02:08:48] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613//usr/lib/php/suhosin/suhosin.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613//usr/lib/php/suhosin/suhosin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

[25-Jul-2008 02:08:53] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613//usr/lib/php/suhosin/suhosin.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613//usr/lib/php/suhosin/suhosin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

:lol: since your background is black you cant see it but there is some text above the [TEP STOP]

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(p.products_id) as total from mkp_os_products_description pd, mkp_os_products p left join mkp_os_manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, mkp_os_products_to_categories p2c left join mkp_os_specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '43'

Very common issue....ur hosting provider has upgraded your server to php5 or MySQL5 ... search the forums covered PLENTYYYYYYY of times...

Here's a fix :) good luck :D

well thanks A TON!!!!

I was just searching in the forum and found some info, but not knowing that the black background was screwing me up didnt help at all..

you helped me out alot, thank you again!

I fixed this in 5 minutes :)

Archived