• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Several Warnings After Installation

imnohero

It seems that after I installed oscommerce with a template, I am getting several error messages that I can't seem to fix. I've looked up each of these issues online and can't seem to find a fix that will work for any of them.

Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 32092 is not allowed to access /tmp owned by uid 0 in /home/pricesla/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 118

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pricesla/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php:118) in /home/pricesla/public_html/includes/functions/general.php on line 1174

I've tried removing the blank space at the beginning and end of the sessions.php file, still getting the same error.

Warning: I am able to write to the configuration file: /home/pricesla/public_html/includes/configure.php. This is a potential security risk - please set the right user permissions on this file.

The permissions on this file are already set to 644, and if I try to change them to anything else the changes don't seem to take effect.

I am also not able to access the admin panel, it returns this:

Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 32092 is not allowed to access /tmp owned by uid 0 in /home/pricesla/public_html/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 110

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pricesla/public_html/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:110) in /home/pricesla/public_html/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/pricesla/public_html/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:110) in /home/pricesla/public_html/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Fatal error: Cannot re-assign $this in /home/pricesla/public_html/admin/includes/classes/upload.php on line 31

I haven't even begun to try to troubleshoot this yet.

Here's a link to my site:

My Site

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys. I'm pulling out my hair :[

Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 32092 is not allowed to access /tmp owned by uid 0 in /home/pricesla/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 118
http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?&showtopic=304968
Warning: I am able to write to the configuration file: /home/pricesla/public_html/includes/configure.php. This is a potential security risk - please set the right user permissions on this file.

The permissions on this file are already set to 644, and if I try to change them to anything else the changes don't seem to take effect.

Use your webhost cpanel to change permissions. FTP fails to set permissions at times.
Fatal error: Cannot re-assign $this in /home/pricesla/public_html/admin/includes/classes/upload.php on line 31

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=307813

Archived