• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Pricing on Category pages

rockpretty

Hi,

Is there a way of fixing the $0 amount that shows on the categories page (http://www.rockprettybaby.ca/SLEEP-TIME/c13/index.html) when I have numerous sub-products for sale with different prices?

Please refer to link above for example. You will see for example the Bloom Bedding Line when clicked on for product details shows a $0 amount on the category page. However when you click on the pic for details there are 3 sub-products with individual pricing. On the categories page I would ideally want it to read $26.95-219.95 or at the very least nothing at all for price. Is this possible?

Thanks!

As a complete and utter guess what have you got set in the default currency in /includes/languages/english.php and in your admin area under My Shop >> Switch To Default Language Currency?

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Wouldn't you set that in configuration, product listing, then display product price and set that to 0?

Yes that does work but unfortunately it gets rid of all the other prices. I was just hoping to get rid of the ones that are $0 value

Thanks for the compliment :)

Archived