• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Editing Featured Products

DaveDad

My website home page shows my featured products. Thats fine but I dont like what is featured and want to change it. I see no tool in my admin console and am looking for direction on how to edit that content.

thanks,

Dave

My website home page shows my featured products. Thats fine but I dont like what is featured and want to change it. I see no tool in my admin console and am looking for direction on how to edit that content.

thanks,

Dave

Dave,

You may have not installed the contribution completely or simply can't find the settings in your admin. Take a look around at the Featured Products support thread to get more familar with the contribution.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

can you tell me what version I should be installing. I dont have STS. should I use the latest version with STS? Im on MS2.

thanks

Dave,

My version is for both STS AND Non-STS users alike (read the download details of the contribution).

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Archived