• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please Help! Error

rumahdesigns

Hello guys! please help me..I have problem with my site, the installation is complete..i create categories, sub categories and i input some products on it, but when i click the sub-categories to show the list of products on front-end they said error:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '69'

[TEP STOP]

you can check to this site: http://sugahnspice.com/index.php?cPath=62_69

please help me...

Thanks!

Hello guys! please help me..I have problem with my site, the installation is complete..i create categories, sub categories and i input some products on it, but when i click the sub-categories to show the list of products on front-end they said error:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '69'

[TEP STOP]

you can check to this site: http://sugahnspice.com/index.php?cPath=62_69

please help me...

Thanks!

Cannot help you with your problem, but can add to it for you!

Opened your shop, clicked on all 3 of the categories and none of them do anything, the screen does not change so cannot see sub-categories you mention above!

Your tailoring of the OSC pages is excellent, so,

A few questions for you,

I would like to have paypal as the main payment option;

How did you install the paypal payment option?

I have downloaded paypal IPN, but unsure how to implement it, if you can advise that would be a great help.

I would like sub-categories but cannot find anything in admin to set it up, any ideas?

Noticed you have completely changed the look of the shop, I too would like to do this.

It it easy to change the layout from standard?

What file/line changes the background colour?

Thanks in advance for your help

P.S. Our shop is Here

Not yet live and only 3 items.

I would like sub-categories but cannot find anything in admin to set it up, any ideas?

Cracked that one, so easy when you see it.

www.templatemonster.com

but be careful, as many of their templates use old and outdated osCommerce code.

Vger

Hello Vger Thank you for your help! okay i have new problem...I want to setup my categories not in alphabetic..i want to arrange it like i want, basically not in alpahbetic (A,B,C,D)

thanks b 4 !

Archived