• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customer php errors

I'm getting an error on the customer screen when going to check and progress orders.

This is a new install and not yet live, the following cut&paste appears above the customer record

after clicking customer in the admin menu, clicking orders is OK but, going back to customers recreates this php code errors.

CUT&PASTE;

Customers

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/bostonw/public_html/products/admin/customers.php on line 733

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/bostonw/public_html/products/admin/customers.php on line 735

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/bostonw/public_html/products/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/bostonw/public_html/products/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

END CUT&PASTE:

Any help much appreciated

Thanks

Just looked at the code on the first error, &country seems to be the problem.

So I could have (probably did) cause this error.

I deleted MOST of the countries in Locations/countries just leaving 3 pages of the main ones, UK, Europe, USA etc...

Can I reload a file from my local PC copy of the server database (NOT A BACKUP, JUST A COMPLETE SERVER DOWNLOAD) to get the whole 11 pages back? If yes, what file do I put back on the server?

Archived