• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

need help please

good day, i tried adding a CC module and now i get this error when i click the modules>payment option:

Warning: main(/homepages/27/d250255005/htdocs/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/cc_validation.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/27/d250255005/htdocs/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/homepages/27/d250255005/htdocs/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/cc_validation.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /homepages/27/d250255005/htdocs/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Fatal error: Call to undefined method: cc_validation->check() in /homepages/27/d250255005/htdocs/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 134

of course my back ups that i did are not working. i followed the instructions in the file and still get the error. can anyone help me please? i am just trying to get my shopping cart to accept credit cards using EPS and my merchant services. any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

good day, i tried adding a CC module and now i get this error when i click the modules>payment option:

Warning: main(/homepages/27/d250255005/htdocs/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/cc_validation.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/27/d250255005/htdocs/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/homepages/27/d250255005/htdocs/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/cc_validation.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /homepages/27/d250255005/htdocs/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Fatal error: Call to undefined method: cc_validation->check() in /homepages/27/d250255005/htdocs/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 134

of course my back ups that i did are not working. i followed the instructions in the file and still get the error. can anyone help me please? i am just trying to get my shopping cart to accept credit cards using EPS and my merchant services. any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

ok i fixed that problem, whew i knew a beer woul help.

now how do i add a payment gateway for ESP? they said to use either "vital" or "pysis" but i cant find either of them. i really help here guys.