• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can somebody help me add a seperate price per customer on my site?

pedrordiaz

Hello everyone!

Can somebody help me add a seperate price per customer on my site? I would like to have the customer sign up like normal and me have the option to reduce their prices on their account.

I am new to OSC and would appreciate the most uncomplicated advice possible.

thank you in advance!

Absolutely. Follow the instructions carefully, take your time, backup files before changing them and you will be ok. Making backups (copies) of files before you make any changes means that if you mess up, you can easily backtrack and try again.

Absolutely. Follow the instructions carefully, take your time, backup files before changing them and you will be ok. Making backups (copies) of files before you make any changes means that if you mess up, you can easily backtrack and try again.

im sorry for sounding so dumb! but will have to edit the scipts in the contribution folder?

thank you for your patience! ;)

im sorry for sounding so dumb! but will have to edit the scipts in the contribution folder?

thank you for your patience! ;)

or am i going to have to dump the scripts in the contribution folder on my ftp and add certain scripts?

If you have a new, unmodified instance of osCommerce, you just need to replace your files with those from the contribution, input your email address into the language login.php file and run the included .sql file on your database.

If your store has already been modified, you need to do the step by step installation by following the instructions and then run the .sql file.

Archived