• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal payment problem

bizzygroup

7/22/08

Hi There-

I have recently added the paypal payment option to my website. However it is not working and is costing me money!! When a customer pays with paypal, We do not get an e-mail notification that there is a pending order AND we the order is not saved. So we actually have to contact the customer in order to find out what they ordered. When we go into the order module, the paypal orders are not even listed, and there is an error that reads the following...

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.customers_id = '17' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by orders_id DESC limit -20, 20

Can someone help?

Thank you

LeAndra

Designer

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

negetive limits are not allowed with mysql 5 so apply mysql 5 patch.

Or $this->sql_query .= " limit " . max($offset, 0) . ", " . $this->number_of_rows_per_page;

chek this line in classes split result file.

If this does not exist then You need to chek a similar line and replace should be around line 67.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.