• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with checkout process

yustis_83

Hello everyone

i'm having a problem with my checkout process.

the problem is when ur trying to checkout and u click on the continue button this does nothing it doesn't redirect yoou to the next step.

what could be wrong i am fairly new to this oscommerce.

btw my oscommerce shop so you can check on this error is http://www.crystalplace.com/shop

please any help would be apreciated

I made it through to checkout_confirmation but could not get to checkout success. I used the option to PWA which worked and two different payment methods, neither worked past checkout_confirmation. The only thing I did see is that there is only a Billing Address listed but no Shipping Address.

Not sure what the issue is without seeing the code, too heavily modified to make a guess.

I made it through to checkout_confirmation but could not get to checkout success. I used the option to PWA which worked and two different payment methods, neither worked past checkout_confirmation. The only thing I did see is that there is only a Billing Address listed but no Shipping Address.

Not sure what the issue is without seeing the code, too heavily modified to make a guess.

Actually what explorer r u using?

because if you try it with firefox u will see that won't go futher than checkout_pyament module any ideas of why this is happening?

Archived