• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with turning off going 2 cart with purchase

abubobbob

Hi, im finally getting round to sorting out afew kinks in the site. This is one, im tryin to turn off people getting redirected to the cart when they purchase something. EASY turn it off in the admin panel... but this works for when I purchase something only directly from its product page... If in the category browsing over several products and you click add to cart from there... upon the page refreshing it returns to a product not found page.

Ive got USU, but thats been working fine for long time. Ive been on the usual crawl of the fourms without luck on this one, (alot of people had a similar problem with the continue shopping button), but couldnt see anything relating to this. Thanks for any help.

Bump, anyone out there to help me trouble shoot this one??? Its annoying if someones purchasing a lot to keep having to go back from their cart. Plus im still not happy with my continue shopping button so it would kill two birds with one stone (who came up with that, sicko or am i remembering that wrong).

I cant find any reference to this from my googling of the forums so im assuming its something simple ive stupidly missed out. If someone could point me in the right direction I would be a happy as larry. Thanks.

Archived