• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Drop down pricing box in Catagory

flyhead

That url is for your store? If so, it seems that the pricing on the product_info page works well, and I should understand that you want to put a drop down list where you have now a text box. Is that right?

If so, you can try the following:

Locate the code that generates the textbox, probably in your product_info page.

Replace that code with something like this:

<?
$price_array = array();
$price_array[] = array('id'=>250, 'text'=>250);
$price_array[] = array('id'=>500, 'text'=>500);
// and so on
$price_array[] = array('id'=>5000, 'text'=>5000);

tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cart_quantity', $price_array);

This will place a drop down list, where you have all qty values you mentioned. The 'cart_quantity' value on last line corresponds to the same name your current text box has, so there is no need for making further changes.

Please, as always, backup before doing anything, and restore if that doesn't work.

Also let us know if that fits your requirement.

Regards,

Hey!!... I still need help with this http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=309208. Please, take a look on it.

That url is for your store? If so, it seems that the pricing on the product_info page works well, and I should understand that you want to put a drop down list where you have now a text box. Is that right?

If so, you can try the following:

Locate the code that generates the textbox, probably in your product_info page.

Replace that code with something like this:

<?
$price_array = array();
// and so on
$price_array[] = array('id'=>5000, 'text'=>5000);

This will place a drop down list, where you have all qty values you mentioned. The 'cart_quantity' value on last line corresponds to the same name your current text box has, so there is no need for making further changes.

Please, as always, backup before doing anything, and restore if that doesn't work.

Also let us know if that fits your requirement.

Regards,

Thanks for the reply. Yes that is our URL. If you go into any of our checks say Software Compatible and go to any specific check you will see Quantity and a Add to Cart button. To reduce the chance of error we do not want to give the customer the option of entering 501 when they are ordering 500. The only quantity in the drop down will be 250, 500,1000,2000,2500,3000,4000 and 5000. I hope I am making sense.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. Yes that is our URL. If you go into any of our checks say Software Compatible and go to any specific check you will see Quantity and a Add to Cart button. To reduce the chance of error we do not want to give the customer the option of entering 501 when they are ordering 500. The only quantity in the drop down will be 250, 500,1000,2000,2500,3000,4000 and 5000. I hope I am making sense.

Thanks

Did you try what I posted previously? That code is intended to create a drop down menu. If you are not sure where to put that piece of code, post the part of your products_info.php file that creates that text box in your page.

Regards,

Hey!!... I still need help with this http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=309208. Please, take a look on it.

Did you try what I posted previously? That code is intended to create a drop down menu. If you are not sure where to put that piece of code, post the part of your products_info.php file that creates that text box in your page.

Regards,

Javier---Thanks I will give it a try. I will be in touch.

Thanks

Steve

Here is the new code I put in but I am not sure I put it in the proper area. Can you let me know where I am going wrong. Thanks

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_info.php,v 1.97 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 [url="http://www.oscommerce.com"]http://www.oscommerce.com[/url]

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 $product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le
ft=150')
}
//--></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
 if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
           <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
               <td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 } else {
   $product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$pf->loadProduct((int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'], (int)$languages_id);
   $products_price=$pf->getPriceString();

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
   } else {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
   }
?>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main">
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
         <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
           <tr>
             <td align="center" class="smallText">
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
             </td>
           </tr>
         </table>
<?php
   }
?>
         <p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>
<?php
   $products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
   if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
?>
         <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
           <tr>
             <td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>
           </tr>
<?php
     $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
     while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
       $products_options_array = array();
       $products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
       while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
         $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
         if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
           $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
         }
       }

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
         $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
       } else {
         $selected_attribute = false;
       }
?>
           <tr>
             <td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>
             <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
           </tr>
<?php
     }
?>
         </table>
<?php
   }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   $reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
   $reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
   if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   } else {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td class="main" align="right">
                 <table border="0" align="right">
                   <tr><td align="center">
                   <?$price_array = array();$price_array[] = array('id'=>250, 'text'=>250);$price_array[] = array('id'=>500, 'text'=>500);$price_array[] = array('id'=>1000, 'text'=>1000);$price_array[] = array('id'=>2000, 'text'=>2000);$price_array[] = array('id'=>2500, 'text'=>2500);$price_array[] = array('id'=>3000, 'text'=>3000);$price_array[] = array('id'=>4000, 'text'=>4000);$price_array[]= array('id'=>5000, 'text'=>5000);tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cart_quantity', $price_array); 
                   </td></tr>
                   <tr><td align="center">
                     <?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?>
                   </td></tr>
          </table>
               </td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td>
<?php
   if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
     echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
   } else {
     include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
   }
 }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
   </table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Javier---Thanks I will give it a try. I will be in touch.

Thanks

Steve

Here is the new code I put in but I am not sure I put it in the proper area. Can you let me know where I am going wrong. Thanks

Sorry... I forgot to put the echo to print the tep_draw_pull_down_menu() output.

[b]echo[/b] tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cart_quantity', $price_array);

This should be enough to print the drop down menu in your page.

Sorry again.

I Hope this works well!

Regards,

<?php
/*

*/

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
?>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le
ft=150')
}
//--></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
             <tr>
               <td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 } else {
   $product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
   } else {
   }
?>
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main">
<?php
?>
           <tr>
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
             </td>
           </tr>
         </table>
<?php
   }
?>
<?php
   $products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
?>
           <tr>
           </tr>
<?php
     $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
     while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
       $products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
         $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
           $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
         }
       }

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
         $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
       } else {
       }
?>
           <tr>
             <td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>
             <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cart_quantity', $price_array);('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
           </tr>
<?php
     }
?>
         </table>
<?php
   }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   $reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   } else {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
                   <tr><td align="center">
                   <?$price_array = array();$price_array[] = array('id'=>250, 'text'=>250);$price_array[] = array('id'=>500, 'text'=>500);$price_array[] = array('id'=>1000, 'text'=>1000);$price_array[] = array('id'=>2000, 'text'=>2000);$price_array[] = array('id'=>2500, 'text'=>2500);$price_array[] = array('id'=>3000, 'text'=>3000);$price_array[] = array('id'=>4000, 'text'=>4000);$price_array[]= array('id'=>5000, 'text'=>5000);tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cart_quantity', $price_array); 
                   </td></tr>
                   <tr><td align="center">
                     <?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?>
                   </td></tr>
          </table>
               </td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td>
<?php
   } else {
   }
 }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
   </table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- footer //-->
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>

Sorry... I forgot to put the echo to print the tep_draw_pull_down_menu() output.

[b]echo[/b] tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cart_quantity', $price_array);

This should be enough to print the drop down menu in your page.

Sorry again.

I Hope this works well!

Regards,

Here is the file I put in with the last change in the echo draw pull down line. Still not working but I am not exactly sure I put in the correct place. Any ideas?

Ok.

It seems that you had some problems placing the <? and ?> tags. This was not working because some of them were misplaced.

Try this full versions, backup first of course.

<?php
/*

*/

?>
<head>
izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,l
e
ft=150')
}
//--></script>
</head>
<!-- header //-->
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<tr>
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<?php
?>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
<?php
} else {

} else {
}
?>
<tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="main">
<?php
?>
<tr>
//--></script>
<noscript>
</noscript>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<?php
}
?>
<?php
?>
<tr>
</tr>
<?php
}
}

} else {
}
?>
<tr>
<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cart_quantity', $price_array);('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
</tr>
<?php
}
?>
</table>
<?php
}
?>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<?php
?>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<?php
}

?>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<?php
}

?>
<tr>
</tr>
<?php
} else {
?>
<tr>
</tr>
<?php
}
?>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<tr>
<tr><td align="center">
<? $price_array = array();
$price_array[] = array('id'=>1000, 'text'=>1000);
$price_array[] = array('id'=>2000, 'text'=>2000);
$price_array[] = array('id'=>2500, 'text'=>2500);
$price_array[] = array('id'=>3000, 'text'=>3000);
$price_array[] = array('id'=>4000, 'text'=>4000);
$price_array[]= array('id'=>5000, 'text'=>5000);
echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cart_quantity', $price_array);?>
</td></tr>
<tr><td align="center">
</td></tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<?php
} else {
}
}
?>
</td>
</tr>
</table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- footer //-->
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>

If you have some other problem with this version, please describe it more accurately than "not working". This helps us to figure what was/is wrong.

Regards,

Javier---Thanks for the file. I will do my best of explaining. Just so I am clear I took your file and replaced it into the product_info. I did not do anything else. When I did that I got a blank screen. I did not make modifications to any other file. Please let me know if I need too. Also I thought you should know that my old osc guy dropped in a price formatter file that allowed pricing to be based on a per unit cost(i.e 250 x .185 = 46.25) this would show the $46.25 when checking out. That seems to be working fine and we are happy. However, when you go to enter the quantity you have to enter any of the 8 quantities we have in the price formatter. If you accidentally enter 251 when you meant to enter 250. BAAMMMM it jumps up to the next price break of 500. With the drop down box the customer is forced to choose from correct quantities. Please let me know if you think the price formatter contributions is causing some of the problems. Hope this helps.

Hi Steve.

Could you please post your original file?

I will make the changes by myself directly on that file to guess where the heck the error is being generated. I realized that you had the following instruction two time in the file you posted previously.

I guess one of these is generating the error. I think I know which is, but I want to see what was in the original file to make sure.

Regards,

Hi Steve.

Could you please post your original file?

I will make the changes by myself directly on that file to guess where the heck the error is being generated. I realized that you had the following instruction two time in the file you posted previously.

I guess one of these is generating the error. I think I know which is, but I want to see what was in the original file to make sure.

Regards,

Javier--I am going to post every file I think you might need including the porduct_info page later today. Thanks for your concern and help.

Hi guys - you seem to know what you are talking about so would really appreciate your help with my test-site. www.yourwinedesign.com/osc

Basically I'm selling packs of labels 8/16/32 etc. each with a different price. How do I remove the £0.00 price attribute on the info page of the label so that it does not look free?

http://www.yourwinedesign.com/osc/product_...;products_id=45 I just need to have the pack prices only.

Thanks in advance for reading my request.

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to jumpstart this thread. Need to have a dropdown box for quantity in product pages. I do have the price formatter contribution that allows 8 different price break levels. The code listed below I have a feeling are close, but being rather new to the game I am unable to figure it out. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Archived