• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help Wanted!

alymirza

Installing a Template Monster is just about the worst thing you could have done, as you don't have the knowledge to fix the errors yourself, most users here would tell you to go to Template Monster, or you need to stump up payment to knowledgable coders to fix any errors. Once you go down the route of buying a template, you will never stop paying out money, ever.

So...if you have a TM template, and it has errors, you need to get them fixed up by speaking with TM.

Or do it yourself.

Or HOPE that some nice person would answer you on this forum.

Or pay to get errors fixed to your satisfaction.

ps, I don't see any errors on your site.

I think the OP forgot to mention about clicking on a product link which results in this error:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '25'

[TEP STOP]

This error has been covered a million and one times on the forum and if you search for it then you will fix it yourself in no time at all.

Aran

Found the errors. If you just bought that then get them to fix it.

The errors are the 1054 sql on index and advanced search. Those fixes can be found here

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4654

You also have something wrong with the My Account and Checkout links on the top left collumn.

Sorry Aron you beat me to the punch on the first part of the error.

If you use a template get support at the company/web site where you have bought or downloaded the template

• 3 months later...

You guys are awesome, I have been working for 4 days on this problem, receiving copious amounts of help with it and still had errors! I followed the link, ammended the index.php and BINGO ... it works exactly as it is supposed to.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart! :rolleyes:

Archived