• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Downloadable Products

qpsychics

All the products in my store are digital and downloadable. I set downloads to "enable downloads - true" and "download by redirect - true" and I am using paypal for payment. I have set the product attributes all to expire=3 and maximum downloads=2. I have the correct address for the files under "file name". When a customer comes back from paypal all they get is:

-------------------------

Your Order Has Been Processed!

Your order has been successfully processed! All proceeds from publications go to support QP. Thank You for your support.

Please notify me of updates to the publication(s) I have selected below:

Random Publication

Thanks for shopping with us online!

-----------------------

There is no download link at all after payment. Does anyone know what I might be missing here, I have read through online directions for how to set the properties and attributes, but I must still be missing something because right after they click continue from paypal they go back to the storefront and the money is taken out of their account, but no download option.

Not sure but this may help, I found this by searching for 'download' in the tips and tricks area, its helped with the problem I was having ....

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...amp;hl=download

All the products in my store are digital and downloadable. I set downloads to "enable downloads - true" and "download by redirect - true" and I am using paypal for payment. I have set the product attributes all to expire=3 and maximum downloads=2. I have the correct address for the files under "file name". When a customer comes back from paypal all they get is:

-------------------------

Your Order Has Been Processed!

Your order has been successfully processed! All proceeds from publications go to support QP. Thank You for your support.

Please notify me of updates to the publication(s) I have selected below:

Random Publication

Thanks for shopping with us online!

-----------------------

There is no download link at all after payment. Does anyone know what I might be missing here, I have read through online directions for how to set the properties and attributes, but I must still be missing something because right after they click continue from paypal they go back to the storefront and the money is taken out of their account, but no download option.

Archived