• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders Placed and paid via paypal not showing

scrapkats

Hi

Can anyone tell me what is wrong.

Before going live I checked that orders were successful - but only bank transfer and money order orders - did not check paypal - I received an order tonight and the only reason I know it was placed is because I received the notification of funds received from Paypal - but I do not know what the customer ordered. There are 0 orders shown.

Also, I have completed the section "Send Extra Order Emails To:" but no emails are coming through with the order details.

Your urgent help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Kathryn

"Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile."

Hi

Okay, I have fixed it now I didn't know the correct term for it to search it - but I have now found it - for anyone else having this problem this is what you need to do:

1. Log in to your Paypal account

2. Click the My Account tab

3. Click on Profile sub-tab

4. Click the Website Payment Preferences link in the Selling Preferences colum on the right. The website payment preferences page opens

5. Click Auto Return ON

6. Enter the complete link to your website under this eg: http://www.mysite.com/catalog

7. Click save.

I have just done this and made a test order and it works perfectly and the order shows in my admin panel - phewwwww :)

Regards

Kathryn

"Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile."

Archived