• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Swf in the content page

Hi im kinda new to programming although i think i have a clue how stuffs work, so im not that new, but anyway i added a flash to my main page by changing the Heading title to the flash code it self, but when i tested it out, i dont know why i got this weird empty space by the side of it, i tried to check if i had left any open spaces, but not at all, so im not sure what happen, did this ever happen to any of you guys? and if so, how did you correct it.

Im not the kinda guy that like to put things out in the open before im completely done with it but since its probably easier to find out the problem by seeing it self heres my page www.frshgear.com

Look for this code in your index.php

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_default.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

Change to:

<!-- commented out
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_default.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
//-->

It's always a good idea to make a backup of any file before editing.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

WOW thanks a lot that definitely worked, i knew there should be a better way to remove the image without changing the image to a 1px gif image, but i forgot completely that that could be also the cause of my problem thanks a bunch, ill try to talk to santa to get u an extra present to xmas XD

Archived