• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP! Fatal Error Notice On Main Page

goodguysbiodiesel

When I type in my web address www.goodguysbiodiesel.com I am receiving the fatal error below. I have changed nothing on this page and only deleted something I added to my website on the main page under index. I don't know what to do! Someone PLEASE HELP!!!!

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /home/goodguys/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 311

When I type in my web address www.goodguysbiodiesel.com I am receiving the fatal error below. I have changed nothing on this page and only deleted something I added to my website on the main page under index. I don't know what to do! Someone PLEASE HELP!!!!

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /home/goodguys/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 311

Have you got a backup of the index.php?

Could you post a copy of your includes/languages/english/index.php here? Probably just the text part (main text bit)

<?php

/*

$Id: index.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

Good Guys Biodiesel, Fuel and Mechanics

http://www.goodguysbiodiesel.com

Copyright © 2008

*/

define('TEXT_MAIN', 'We here at Good Guys BioDiesel, Fuel and Veg Mechanics, are a family owned and operated

business and believe that good fuel is for good people.<b><br><br>We offer the sale of BioDiesel, in addition to our quality mechanic work on your diesel, BioDiesel, or veggie

conversion vehicle.<br><br>CHECK OUT THE METRO'S GREEN ISSUE! PAGE 26!!!! OR http://www.metroactive.com/metro/07.09.08/...br><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="5" cellpadding="2"><tr><td class="main" valign="top">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES .'default/biodiesel.jpg') . '</td><td class="main" valign="top"><b>Fuel Prices</b><br><br>BIODIESEL

$5.65/gallon<br>COME BY AND FILL UP! CO-OP MEMBERSHIP IS $75!<br><br><td></tr><td class="main" valign="top">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'default/veggieoil.jpg') . '</td><td class="main" valign="top"><b>About Us</b><br><br>We are a

family owned and operated, ASE Certified Mechanic Shop which specializes in Diesel and Turbo

Diesel Motors. We are a BioDiesel friendly shop with first hand knowledge of BioDiesel and

required components to running BioDiesel. We are also familiar with SVO Veggie systems and a

certified installer of veggie conversion kits .<br>

We use diagnostic tools such as Vag-Com which allows us to see your cars performance in real

time with a Data logger.<br>

We have done conversions from Land Rover Td motors to Mercedes Td motor conversions.

We can supply you with a proper filtering system for you Bio-diesel machine or your Veggie

Mobile!!!! <br>

Our prices are very competitive and we are here for our customers!!! We are a very Green

conscious business and try to recycle as much as possible. We have plenty of references of

prior customers with extremely good results!!! Many of our customers drive from Berkley and

Santa Cruz just to have us service their cars so our work speaks for its self.

We also provide BioDiesel and WVO for sale!<br>

Our mission is to create a cleaner environment by promoting BioDiesel and supplying it to

our customers.</td></tr><tr><td class="main" valign="top">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'default/MapImage.png') . '</td><td class="main" valign="top"><b>Contact Us</b><br><br>We are located in Campbell right off of Highway 17 and the Camden/San Tomas

Expressway exit. Look for us right off of Highway 17 above the Hamilton Ave freeway sign

when you are driving North.<br> We are open 7 days a week.<br>Monday/Wednesday/Friday 10am-8pm<br>Tuesday/Thursday 3pm-8pm<br>Saturday 10am-5pm<br> Sunday Call.<br>408-377-8715 or 408-849-3992</u></a>. </td></tr><tr><td class="main" valign="top">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'default/') . '</td><td class="main" valign="top"><b>Co-op Member Websites</b><br><br>If you need tree work done check out one of our co-op members websites www.bellizzitree.com</u></a><font color="#f0000"><b>' .

'</b></font>.');define('TABLE_HEADING_NEW_PRODUCTS', 'New Products For %s');

define('TABLE_HEADING_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS', 'Upcoming Products');

define('TABLE_HEADING_DATE_EXPECTED', 'Date Expected');

if ( ($category_depth == 'products') || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) ) {

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Current Products and Services');

define('TABLE_HEADING_IMAGE', '');

define('TABLE_HEADING_MODEL', 'Model');

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS', 'Product Name');

define('TABLE_HEADING_MANUFACTURER', 'Manufacturer');

define('TABLE_HEADING_QUANTITY', 'Quantity');

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRICE', 'Price');

define('TABLE_HEADING_WEIGHT', 'Weight');

define('TABLE_HEADING_BUY_NOW', 'Buy Now');

define('TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS', 'There are no products to list in this category.');

define('TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS2', 'There is no product available from this manufacturer.');

define('TEXT_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS', 'Number of Products: ');

define('TEXT_SHOW', '<b>Show:</b>');

define('TEXT_BUY', 'Buy 1 \'');

define('TEXT_NOW', '\' now');

define('TEXT_ALL_CATEGORIES', 'All Categories');

define('TEXT_ALL_MANUFACTURERS', 'All Manufacturers');

} elseif ($category_depth == 'Home') {

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'WELCOME!');

} elseif ($category_depth == 'nested') {

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Categories');

}

?>

Okay...I figured it out....Apparently you cannot have an ' ! I have Metro's and I just changed it to Metros and it works now. Why is that though?

Thank you for your help!

Hi, glad you got it sorted!

In order to place a ' you have to use a backslash

i.e Metro\'s

Try that, it should work!

Look here for more info: php slashes

Archived