• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

osCommerce Templates question

jamesey

hi,

i sell clothing and would like to use osCommerce and buy an osCommerce Template so i instantly have a really nice looking store, , but as a clothing store i need to be able to track stock of each size of each clothes item.. I know QTpro is an addon that can track sizes but i can only imagine trying to add a contibution into a heavily modifed oscommerce template would be absolute hell!!! Are there any templates around for osCommerce that already have installled QTpro or anothwer addon to track stock sizes possibly specificly made for clothes stores?

Hi James

in my oppinion it is not that hard to install QTpro on a modified store.

But if you are looking at e.g. templatemonster.com -I suggest you contact them about your issue?

I do not know if any of their tempates have it allready, but again, you could prob. get the auther to add the functionality you require.

Dedicated OsCommerce user. 2011 will be the return of OsC

hi,

i sell clothing and would like to use osCommerce and buy an osCommerce Template so i instantly have a really nice looking store, , but as a clothing store i need to be able to track stock of each size of each clothes item.. I know QTpro is an addon that can track sizes but i can only imagine trying to add a contibution into a heavily modifed oscommerce template would be absolute hell!!! Are there any templates around for osCommerce that already have installled QTpro or anothwer addon to track stock sizes possibly specificly made for clothes stores?

Templates are not the solution, nor should they be discussed in the osc forum unless they are downloaded from the contributions section of the osc site.

i'vwe seen messing around with modifying oscommerce for so long now and getting nowhere i really don't fancy trying to put this mod in a bought store emplate!! I'll contact the author though like you suggested.. maybe he'll add the contribution at an extra fee.

Sorry if im not allowed to mentioned oscommerce templates....

i'vwe seen messing around with modifying oscommerce for so long now and getting nowhere i really don't fancy trying to put this mod in a bought store emplate!! I'll contact the author though like you suggested.. maybe he'll add the contribution at an extra fee.

Sorry if im not allowed to mentioned oscommerce templates....

The secret is apparently to install the latest osc and then adapt the template to suit, not the other way around. There are some threads about it.

The secret is apparently to install the latest osc and then adapt the template to suit, not the other way around. There are some threads about it.

Leslie brings up a good point.

Take a look at the following to see if this will work for you:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=295660&st=2560&p=1131089entry1131089

The above would allow you to easily integrate ANY design, including a purchased template, into ANY version of osC, even the most current one.

Hope you found this useful,

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Leslie brings up a good point.

Take a look at the following to see if this will work for you:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=295660&st=2560&p=1131089entry1131089

The above would allow you to easily integrate ANY design, including a purchased template, into ANY version of osC, even the most current one.

Hope you found this useful,

Thanks guys, i'll take a look at the link now :)

Archived