• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEED HELP ASAP!

tylivia

I will first start by saying that I have found this forum and invaluable tool for anyone who uses OSCommerce...thanks to all who help and contribute.

Here is my dilemma: I have installed OSCommerce back in 2005 for a client. I have always kept up on the updates too. His store had been working just great until the company I re-sell for did a server switch. I consider myself pretty good at figuring out causes of problems with PHP and MySQL...but neither I or tech supprt at Ipowerweb could resolve the problem. Now his store is getting the following error when you click on a "Category." If you click on one of the featured products, the procurement process is fine.:

Below is what I get when I click on a Category:

"1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '28'

[TEP STOP]"

The direct address to his shop is: https://xcbobcom.accountsupport.com/shoppe/catalog/

If someone could please help me, I would be eternally grateful!!!!!

Best regards,

Harry

Archived