• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Emtpy Shopping Cart

Hi

I have a slight problem with one of our osc sites. Out of the blue we have started getting an error with the shopping cart. If you select an item everything looks fine, click on add to cart all is well... untill it displays the cart as empty!

Please can anyone through in some ideas of what files could be causing this problem?

You can see the site here Visit My Website

Thanks for any help in advance

Well, it's not making a cookie.

Try these for your cookie settings in your configure file:

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.eroticachic.co.uk');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.eroticachic.co.uk');
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

And you really should warn people when posting links to "adult" sites.

Some people might be offended.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Thanks Germ, I'll try that now.

Sorry, I forgot about the possibility of offending some people. To all, you will see ladies lingerie when visitiing our site.

Thanks Germ, I'll try that now.

Sorry, I forgot about the possibility of offending some people. To all, you will see ladies lingerie when visitiing our site.

Actually is not an "adult" site but a sexy lingerie site with baeutifull women wearing the products but germ was right because if you click the store from work, people might get the wrong idea!!!

Actually when you click on buy button from product_listing it doent add the product in the cart it goes to product description and from there clicking on the buy button takes you to an empty cart!!

Try checking with your host because even the slifhtest change might have affected you store.

Also you have a TEXT_VIEWING underneath the description which i dont know what it should say!! You have a little # under product_listing aw well!!

Archived