• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Couple of issues

UKBenC

I have a problem on my catalog main page the font for products is really really big and theres a white outline around the photos that i have no idea how to get rid of also for some reason the prices wont show they keep coming up 0

On the off chance is there any way of making the 'add cart' button on the main page change to a 'out of stock' button if the stock isnt there, ive managed to get it to show out of stock items but its still allowing people to buy them which isnt good :blink:

I have a problem on my catalog main page the font for products is really really big and theres a white outline around the photos that i have no idea how to get rid of also for some reason the prices wont show they keep coming up 0

On the off chance is there any way of making the 'add cart' button on the main page change to a 'out of stock' button if the stock isnt there, ive managed to get it to show out of stock items but its still allowing people to buy them which isnt good :blink:

you have to check your css file that is associated with your osc. there must be a code error in showing the prices.

yes there is a way to change that. if the out of stock button shows up, then don't make any action.

Any idea what that code might look like, is it worth putting my stylesheet up?

Also where would I enter the code for the button?

Sorry but im a bit of a newbie when it comes to this I have no idea how to write php or css files so im learning as I go along.

Thanks.

Thanks for that I now know how to change colours and fonts but for some reason I cant find the code to change the size of the text and the size of the box, I have looked all over :(

heres what i mean www.carbenfibrecreations.co.uk/catalog

OK, should have known that this was a template from Template Monster.

1. outsourced osc code that has been changed by a template maker is not supported at the oscommerce forum.

2. It would appear that you have further hacked into the already hacked code and added your own, probably in a text editor.

3. this is the offending code:

<p>

<span style="font-size: 18px; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; padding-bottom: 5px; color: rgb(255, 255, 0);">

4. only you will know how to find that code to change it.

5. Further questions addressed to the customizations of this template need to be addressed to the template maker.

OK, should have known that this was a template from Template Monster.

The said template is actually downloaded from the add on section of osc. It is the Greenmania Template. Posts for support of these should be in their own support thread that the author created. I don't know if there is one, but maybe the OP should PM the author.

Archived