• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Images in wrong position

pantarni

Hi,

I am creating my site by altering a template.

Everything is going fine however when i click on "BMC" under the "categories" section the images are displayed outside of the white boxes.

This also occurs in "Advanced search results", but does not occur on the home page or special page??

i have looked everywhere for the .php file that contains this information ??index.php?? i think it has something to do with the image size but cannot be fixed through my admin section. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated

www.corrycycles.com

Hi,

I am creating my site by altering a template.

Everything is going fine however when i click on "BMC" under the "categories" section the images are displayed outside of the white boxes.

This also occurs in "Advanced search results", but does not occur on the home page or special page??

i have looked everywhere for the .php file that contains this information ??index.php?? i think it has something to do with the image size but cannot be fixed through my admin section. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated

www.corrycycles.com

Try

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5907

Or the group

http://addons.oscommerce.com/category?search=hide+category

Regards

Nic

Sometimes you're the dog and sometimes the lamp post

[/url]

My Contributions

Your not gonna get much help here since its a template and templates completely shred the original oscommerce design structure...speak to the template provider

To me it looks like coding error in the template in index.php file

Your not gonna get much help here since its a template and templates completely shred the original oscommerce design structure...speak to the template provider

To me it looks like coding error in the template in index.php file

ok cool, thanks for the heads up

Archived