• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Thinking of making the Switch to osCommerce? Question?

Axxxim

Hello,

The commerce site I currently operate use Miva Merchant, mainly because it was included with the hosting plan. Now the plan has changed for new sites and I am looking at some other various products to switch to, one of which is osCommerce.

We will be starting a new website that will feature a product which will allow the customer the ability to custom print a business logo onto the product label. For these Custom orders, we would like the customer to have the 'option' to upload their logo file at the time of order checkout. This file could be in the variety of formats (.jpg. .gif .png .pdf etc.....)

Is this customer file upload feature something possible with osCommerce, either built in or as an added plug-in?

Thanks for you advice and response on this one.....

Regards,

Ray

Hello,

The commerce site I currently operate use Miva Merchant, mainly because it was included with the hosting plan. Now the plan has changed for new sites and I am looking at some other various products to switch to, one of which is osCommerce.

We will be starting a new website that will feature a product which will allow the customer the ability to custom print a business logo onto the product label. For these Custom orders, we would like the customer to have the 'option' to upload their logo file at the time of order checkout. This file could be in the variety of formats (.jpg. .gif .png .pdf etc.....)

Is this customer file upload feature something possible with osCommerce, either built in or as an added plug-in?

Thanks for you advice and response on this one.....

Regards,

Ray

Bump.....Still have not any suggestions on this....

Archived