• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders.php

has anyone written a script that will allow orders to have their status changed from pending to procesing to delivered automatically. The way that we handle orders is we recieve an order via oscommerce, this comes into us we then enter this onto our back office system and place it with our supplier and the goods are delivered direct to our customer next day. If the goods are not in stock they are placed on back order. Ideally i would like to have the order status changed automatically at the end of each day to delivered.

Does anyone know how this could be done without having to manually do this?, is their a contribution i could use

Please help

thanks

Don't know of one, but I'll let you search for one.

It would need to check your back-end system and update OSC status to reflect same.

Alternatively you could upload a file of current order status at regular intervals from your back end up to your site and then update from that file.

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Archived