• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Copy of email

refugio34

I´m new in this site, hello everybody. My question is, can I recieve an email when somebody get resgistred on the web ? The client recieves an email, but I as the admin would like to recieve a copy of it. How can I do that ? Thanks a lot.

I recieve a copy when somebody get the product, but I want to recieve olso when they get regsitred.

Hello,

I have the opposite...I get the email when the account was created....but none when an order was placed and checked out...

still trying to figure out what could be wrong...have you any fix to your'problem'?....appreciate your advises....ed

If you want an email when the customer registers, find the line in create_account.php that emails the customer when he creates an account, should be like this:

tep_mail($name, $email_address, EMAIL_SUBJECT, $email_text, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

Then add straight below:

tep_mail(STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, 'Your Store - New Account Created', 'A new account was created today for '. $name . '. Here is the email address: ' . $email_address, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

This is probably from a contribution but I can't find it

To the people who don't get an email when someone orders - that is a different problem, create your own post and someone might help you.

Archived