• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I modify Authorize.net AIM module's default credit card

sconnelly

Currently the authorize.net aim module is sorting the four cc types alphabetically (e.g. AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa).

Instead of defaulting to Amex, I want to default the pull-down list to "Please select..."

I have edited the code to reflect this change but it has had no affect (used different browser too!). It almost seems that there is more to the code and I am clearly missing something. Sorry, I am at my other job now so I won't be able to post code until tonight.

In the meantime, does anyone know what I need to change? Is there a fix hidden somewhere in this forum (I've done a search already and found nothing related).

Thanks

Currently the authorize.net aim module is sorting the four cc types alphabetically (e.g. AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa).

Instead of defaulting to Amex, I want to default the pull-down list to "Please select..."

I have edited the code to reflect this change but it has had no affect (used different browser too!). It almost seems that there is more to the code and I am clearly missing something. Sorry, I am at my other job now so I won't be able to post code until tonight.

In the meantime, does anyone know what I need to change? Is there a fix hidden somewhere in this forum (I've done a search already and found nothing related).

Thanks

Did you get solution on this? I'm using Austin's Authorize.net Consolidated and want it default to Visa instead of Amex...

Archived