• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help -"Can't Open File error"

kimkapur

Okay my website is not working and I have not made any changes to any php file. My service provider is really slow to providing me with a reason on why this error comes up when all my php files or my are attempted to be accessed. This is the error message:

016 - Can't open file: 'sessions.MYI'. (errno: 145)

select value from sessions where sesskey = '7cd7be59c861cb940ef7f8bd75e8b1f2' and expiry > '1216191398'

TEP STOP

[

My service provider says they are "working on figuring out what the problem may be". If anyone has any ideas please let me know it is killing me and I am waiting to hear back from them but would like to feel more enlightened at this point. :blink:

Any ideas? Thanks

Have you gotten an answer? My website is showing the same error message. I haven't made any changes to files or anything.

Okay my website is not working and I have not made any changes to any php file. My service provider is really slow to providing me with a reason on why this error comes up when all my php files or my are attempted to be accessed. This is the error message:

016 - Can't open file: 'sessions.MYI'. (errno: 145)

select value from sessions where sesskey = '7cd7be59c861cb940ef7f8bd75e8b1f2' and expiry > '1216191398'

TEP STOP

[

My service provider says they are "working on figuring out what the problem may be". If anyone has any ideas please let me know it is killing me and I am waiting to hear back from them but would like to feel more enlightened at this point. :blink:

Any ideas? Thanks

Thanks Laurie for your response. I still have to deal with my admin person at my host service because I don't really understand the fix myself, but it sounds like you had a quick fix and that makes me feel better. Does this mean any content is lost if the database table is corrupted? I am waiting on the phone right now and they are going to "fix" it and call me back.

I hope it was an easy fix for you.

Archived