• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal Error, SOAP Issues

I initially had the fatal error after adding a product to the cart, with there being an issue on line 7752 of nusoap.php, and I went to sourceforge and downloaded the update to nusoap, and that solved that error, but now it displays a new error,

Warning: SoapClient::SoapClient() expects at most 2 parameters, 8 given in /home/firstst4/public_html/store/includes/modules/buySAFE/buysafe.php on line 48

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [Client] SoapClient::SoapClient() [<a href='soapclient.soapclient'>soapclient.soapclient</a>]: Invalid parameters in /home/firstst4/public_html/store/includes/modules/buySAFE/buysafe.php:48 Stack trace: #0 /home/firstst4/public_html/store/includes/modules/buySAFE/buysafe.php(48): SoapClient->SoapClient('https://api.buy...', false, false, false, false, false, 5, 5) #1 /home/firstst4/public_html/store/includes/classes/buysafe.php(43): buysafe->call_api('AddUpdateShoppi...', Array) #2 /home/firstst4/public_html/store/includes/application_top.php(522): buysafe_class->call_api('AddUpdateShoppi...', Array) #3 /home/firstst4/public_html/store/shopping_cart.php(13): require('/home/firstst4/...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/firstst4/public_html/store/includes/modules/buySAFE/buysafe.php on line 48

I'm running version 2.2+BuySAFE. If anyone can help, that would be awesome. The URL is www.firststopsecurity.com/store.

Archived